• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVP Jawbreaker / Silver Shift - Oakley.com

alcapon1

I should Work at Oakley
West Side
Some strange stock updates on the O-site. MVP Jawbreakers most notably. There are about a dozen pair in stock as of now.

I bought a Carbon Shift and somehow one Sutro Eyeshade Special editions was in stock. It gave me 30% on them even with 30% discount on the Carbon Shifts?
Totally Sweeeeet!

ED40704B-9FCF-478B-B6CA-20AD385057F0.jpeg

150, I think. They were posted on the site back in November if I remember correctly. Sold out in like a day/ hours
I purchased a pair of MVP flak 2.0 xl like a month ago from Oakley.com. They keep releasing additional pairs of the jawbreakers and flaks after the original release for some reason.

Some strange stock updates on the O-site. MVP Jawbreakers most notably. There are about a dozen pair in stock as of now.

I bought a Carbon Shift and somehow one Sutro Eyeshade Special editions was in stock. It gave me 30% on them even with 30% discount on the Carbon Shifts?
Totally Sweeeeet!

View attachment 839473
I purchased a pair of MVP flak 2.0 xl like a month ago from Oakley.com. They keep releasing additional pairs of the jawbreakers and flaks after the original release for some reason.
Maybe people who bought them returned them and they’re selling the returned ones?

This is a color I've kept my eye on, but unless I can get it at discount ("discount"), I'm not going to bother. I've seen one move for far under. Believe they intentionally listed it as "sold out" during Black Friday, because after that discount period ended, it conveniently restocked.

100 pairs doesn't get returned back and forth like that when the original buyer would be better off making a profit to help themselves.

Let's be real, it's not worth Oakley's while just to sell 100 or less of anything. It's painted plastic at the end of the day. Not serialized. They're just on their BS to prop up a pair when the reality is it could net more profit at higher volume, even if it has to wait until discounts kick in again.

However, they probably stayed more true to the count with the SB Kato because the core parts would easily be re-used towards general release color combos.

Latest Posts

Back