• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 2nd pair: the X-Squared

Oh, so you’re saying that the stems are longer on the XS compared to juliet?

When you say the XS is longer, do you mean overall length across both orbitals (not sure what you mean by hinge screw to hinge screw) or the length of the stem?

I’m a bit confused. First reply says the XS stems would be shorter than Juliet’s. Then 2nd reply you say XS is longer…
When you asked about face coverage, I measured it like this:
Capture+_2022-08-28-21-58-19.png

And for the Juliets, I got 135mm from those same points. Hence my conclusion that XS are slightly longer 🙂 I hope I didn't confuse you further 😅

Last edited:
xs is the red headed step child of the family, perhaps equal to the penny in this regard but at least is more adult sized in terms of coverage.
Are the parts interchangeable...most likely not hopefully and please don't even try, uhhg.

Yeah Becky. Just look at the size of her butt. Uhhg! Gag me with a spoon! 😂

Gonna do it just to displease you. or maybe not but please check yourself with that attitude *flips hair*

O’s 4 da hoes. ✌🏽

Interesting info thanks. I think shorter stem would be beneficial for me. New thread idea: trade me your XS stems for my juliet stems 😎

Been looking for a thread that shows fit on face difference between Romeo, juliet, penny, xx and XS. Would like to compare fits and now ear stem lengths.

Partially agree, XS definitely the Ginger haired Stepsion, But the Penny is 100% not in that Bracket (for me) at any rate.

Aesthetically and dramatic Design wise probably top of the tree.

Yeah Becky. Just look at the size of her butt. Uhhg! Gag me with a spoon! 😂

Gonna do it just to displease you. or maybe not but please check yourself with that attitude *flips hair*

O’s 4 da hoes. ✌🏽
in for finding shorter stems for juliets (much luv from the tulip's)

Back