• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My artist series collection

I still struggle to know the difference between Artist and Signature (e.g. FC Canvas?). There are some obvious ones (Flores, London Police) but what are the 17 ones?

Information copied and pasted from O-Review

1) Brown Flores (Gascan) October 2006
2) Blue Flores (Gascan) March 2007
3) C100 (Gascan) April 2007
4) Art Chantry (Hijinx) June 2007
5) Todd Francis (Eyeptach) October 2007
6) London Police (Gascan) December 2007
7) Frank Kozik (Hijinx) April 2008
8) Naomi South (Eternal) June 2008
9) Robert Pimple (Hijinx) September 2008
10) Will Barras (Montefrio) January 2009
11) Caia Koopman (Ravashing) May 2009
12) WhoIsThisKid? (Hijinx) May 2009
13) C100 (Jupiter) July 2009
14) Mambo (Antix) September 2009
15) Stanley Donwood (Jupiter) December 2009
16) Don Pendelton (Fuel Cell) September 2010
17) Robert Williams (Dispatch) June 2012

Thanks - quite a few I considered to be artist series appears that they aren't and just signatures instead, e.g. Canvas, Chip Foose and TLD's to name a few.

I also consider TLD as It’s own collection that has 17 pairs also.

1) phobia gascan
2) love hate fuel cell
3) piston bone fuel cell
4) flying eyeball crankshaft
5) red white Jupiter square
6) black yellow Jupiter square
7) black gold wings Jupiter square
8) white Jupiter LX
9) black Jupiter LX
10) rizla Suzuki Jupiter LX
11) off shoot
12) racing jacket
13) blue bread box
14) black bread box
15) eye patch 2 red icons
16) eye patch 2 gunmetal icons
17) chainlink

There is also numerous goggles but as far as glasses go that’s it! Here’s a picture of all of them

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I also have a canvas fuelcell but I’m not sure what Collection that’s considered in signature or? It’s a very cool frame also pretty rare I guess only 300 or so made

I happen to have 12 of those myself and for all FC and the gascan I even have 2 pairs. I am having one TLD custom being done as we speak and plans for 2 more TLD customs, including a PB. Will post pix obviously once they are done.

I had also thought about having a few tld custom pairs made maybe when I get my artist series complete. Yes would love to see pics of them!! Who’s doing them?

I had also thought about having a few tld custom pairs made maybe when I get my artist series complete. Yes would love to see pics of them!! Who’s doing them?
@Wavecloud is doing the first one but he will likely do the PB too in the future. As I am in the UK staying local is the safer option anyway as international parcel deliveries are completely scr*w*d atm. I did "home" custom FC's. Was pretty easy - just other lenses and icons 😜

IMG_4365.JPG

IMG_6994.JPG

@Wavecloud is doing the first one but he will likely do the PB too in the future. As I am in the UK staying local is the safer option anyway as international parcel deliveries are completely scr*w*d atm. I did "home" custom FC's. Was pretty easy - just other lenses and icons 😜

View attachment 741060

View attachment 741061

The frame is done on the first one. It looks totally amazing but that always makes feel nervous when they look so good! 😀

Latest Posts

Back