• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My auto gearbox

That band is perfect for that watch. I want one:)
the bronze custom buckle is really sweet too man

15053371327921221946787.jpg

That's a killer combo! Where did you get the strap and buckle if you don't mind me asking.
Well the toad skin watch strap was made in Spain. And the bronze buckle was made in Germany. Both ordered from EBay. Strap was like 100 and buckle was like 60. Took a month to get both. Both handmade to order. Buckle is real bronze not the brass crap they sell as bronze. You can see the patina. It matches the bronze bezel.

Last edited:
Well the toad skin watch strap was made in Spain. And the bronze buckle was made in Germany. Both ordered from EBay. Strap was like 100 and buckle was like 60. Took a month to get both. Both handmade to order. Buckle is real bronze not the brass crap they sell as bronze. You can see the patina. It matches the bronze bezel.

Very nice!

Check out on eBay man. They have black toad skin also which would look nice on the non auto ti. Only problem is the wait. But well worth it.

I mean really you can go from the rubber band to the leather and than to the titanium band(which I'm still on the hunt for btw)

thanks bro. I personally think it's the best oakley watch other than the fmj. Just because you can swap strap at anytime. Super easy. I can't think of any other oakley watch you can do that. Any luck on the diamond red mm?

Agreed!l very Versatile watch. I'm working with potentially buying it from a member on here; but it's going rate seems to be alarmly high. I wanted to do some market research and see what the going rate is. His is BNIB; so it def warrants top pay.

Latest Posts

Back