• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first Penny!

Tristan.66

I should Work at Oakley
hello. Hope everyone is doing well. I finally got my hands on a penny! to be honest I think this frame is my favorite of all the x metals. looks so cool! Titanium penny with ice lenses.

6CA86918-B534-4E93-BFB2-A091E57386E4.jpeg

14D1F365-C3A7-474A-B085-B396F6DF801E.jpeg

Congrats on your buy, i got the same Penny, even when i know they are not the perfect fit for my shape of face i could not pass on the opportunity to get one when i got mines.

I had to convince myself that they fit me ok, i also think that they are some of the coolest looking X Metals of them all.

Congrats on your buy, i got the same Penny, even when i know they are not the perfect fit for my shape of face i could not pass on the opportunity to get one when i got mines.

I had to convince myself that they fit me ok, i also think that they are some of the coolest looking X Metals of them all.
dood, ive seen yours actually! I've noticed that some of the titanium pennys are lighter than mine for some reason. also dont worry because they fit your face nicely. :cool:

Beautiful! Congratulations! I couldn’t agree more how cute it is when I wear mine over my big face! 🤣