• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Juliet Is Complete!

im getting an emerald setup for my titanium Penny... the lenses are on the way and i'm ordering a custom hand made rubber kit from DG_mods!

Id love to mod my pennys a bit. Always looking on ebay for DG_mods, but never see anything listed. I really like the emerald lenses, would love to complete them with matching ear/nose pieces. Those Juliets look fantastic.

Id love to mod my pennys a bit. Always looking on ebay for DG_mods, but never see anything listed. I really like the emerald lenses, would love to complete them with matching ear/nose pieces. Those Juliets look fantastic.

hey Jruta, Dan (DG_Mods) has let me know that he should be up and running soon (nov/dec). he is trialling a new production method to make the rubber pieces more consistent, and therefore will be a higher quality product. I know he is currently working on penny nosebombs, so just keep looking! i'll also post up on the forum when he tells me he has stuff going up!

hey Jruta, Dan (DG_Mods) has let me know that he should be up and running soon (nov/dec). he is trialling a new production method to make the rubber pieces more consistent, and therefore will be a higher quality product. I know he is currently working on penny nosebombs, so just keep looking! i'll also post up on the forum when he tells me he has stuff going up!

Thanks for the update! I will keep an eye out. Cant wait to mod my pennys.

They look pretty good. Dunno if the grip gets better like Unobtainium though.

yeah, that's my concern with it being aftermarket is that if the grip would be comparable to unobtanium. how's the hammer-stem juliet hunt going? time to get an x-squared now that your juliet it complete! :p

Latest Posts

Back