• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My megatower !

HBerry

Oakley Enthusiast
image.jpeg
Picked this up in a trade, I live in Kentucky and these don't come up often so was really excited when I came across this and he was willing to make a trade! It didn't come with shelves having a local company cut them should be ready before the weekend. Here it is in begging stages! Will post more pics when I get some more stands, shelves, and accessory display items. If anyone has a better idea on where to find quantities of display items and stands other than the bay feel free to leave suggestions! Also the door hinge at the bottom is flush with the metal, nothing to separate the case and hinge is this normal or am I missing a piece?

Last edited:
Here is the best place to find stands and accessories that are not all "Super Rare" and "Limited". Just be patient, I've gotten over 30 stands in here in the past year. Lots come up all the time. You could also check here:

www.q3dstore.com That is the online store for @qtrain23, he is a well-known and respected member in here who 3D Prints stands and some other goodies. I am not a shill of any kind for him, I have bought many stands and microfiber bag holders from him and will be getting more.

Good luck, and I know you want to fill that thing up this weekend...but be patient and do it right!! ;)

Here is the best place to find stands and accessories that are not all "Super Rare" and "Limited". Just be patient, I've gotten over 30 stands in here in the past year. Lots come up all the time. You could also check here:

www.q3dstore.com That is the online store for @qtrain23, he is a well-known and respected member in here who 3D Prints stands and some other goodies. I am not a shill of any kind for him, I have bought many stands and microfiber bag holders from him and will be getting more.

Good luck, and I know you want to fill that thing up this weekend...but be patient and do it right!! ;)
Thanks for the advice! And I checked out his site... Gotta love the 21st century. But. I've noticed a lot of stand prices on here were a little high and I still don't have enough posts (soon to change). Really wishing I could get out to Vegas for the collectors convention this year by the looks of it they have plenty.

Thanks for the advice! And I checked out his site... Gotta love the 21st century. But. I've noticed a lot of stand prices on here were a little high and I still don't have enough posts (soon to change). Really wishing I could get out to Vegas for the collectors convention this year by the looks of it they have plenty.

You're welcome!

Some of them are high here, if you get one or two a time you'll always pay more. Wait till you see a member liquidating a lot of 10 or 20, then jump on them, that's how I got most of mine.

View attachment 277180 Picked this up in a trade, I live in Kentucky and these don't come up often so was really excited when I came across this and he was willing to make a trade! It didn't come with shelves having a local company cut them should be ready before the weekend. Here it is in begging stages! Will post more pics when I get some more stands, shelves, and accessory display items. If anyone has a better idea on where to find quantities of display items and stands other than the bay feel free to leave suggestions! Also the door hinge at the bottom is flush with the metal, nothing to separate the case and hinge is this normal or am I missing a piece?
Congrats on the case.

What do you mean the door hinge at the bottom is flush with the metal? If it's what I'm thinking then it's normal.

Latest Posts

Back