• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My NSJ Obsession

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
T

"TRUMP"

20181130_143822.jpg

Nice dude! What is the colorway of the red one with gold icons? How do these fit compared to NSJ2?

Its called crimson and it had gold iridium in it. Its one of the harder colors to find but i was lucky to have a trade offer for someone who doesnt usually let go of his NSJs.

They are similar to SJ2 but a little looser. The hinges are swing hinge and not cam hinge like the SJ2

Its called crimson and it had gold iridium in it. Its one of the harder colors to find but i was lucky to have a trade offer for someone who doesnt usually let go of his NSJs.

They are similar to SJ2 but a little looser. The hinges are swing hinge and not cam hinge like the SJ2

Cool, thanks for the info! Might need to try one of these at some point, but you know what I’m after right now. That crimson is definitely sweet with the gold iridium. Red and gold is a slept on combo.

Cool, thanks for the info! Might need to try one of these at some point, but you know what I’m after right now. That crimson is definitely sweet with the gold iridium. Red and gold is a slept on combo.

Ya the crimson pair is near impossible to find, but you would like the frame in general....its nice