• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My play-off purchase

I'm far from a Kaepernick fan but dude was a beast for a few years...yes he did ride the coat tails of a dominant defense but let's also not forget that CK, while a full blown idiot, put up some stats that very few QB's have ever put up....how he fell off the face of the Earth I'll never know, the kneel and all that BS hurt him but I am taking about his play on the field....he went from dropping bombs and accurate and running like a track star to a complete bum on the field.......

I'm a Cleveland Browns fan so I will never in my life crack on someone's team of choice...I have dealt with more heartache from being a fan of the browns than people can imagine....maybe next year the browns can play the 49ers in the Superbowl......lol.

I'm far from a Kaepernick fan but dude was a beast for a few years...yes he did ride the coat tails of a dominant defense but let's also not forget that CK, while a full blown idiot, put up some stats that very few QB's have ever put up....how he fell off the face of the Earth I'll never know, the kneel and all that BS hurt him but I am taking about his play on the field....he went from dropping bombs and accurate and running like a track star to a complete bum on the field.......

I'm a Cleveland Browns fan so I will never in my life crack on someone's team of choice...I have dealt with more heartache from being a fan of the browns than people can imagine....maybe next year the browns can play the 49ers in the Superbowl......lol.
Kap caught the league off guard and took it by storm. It was a perfect storm of conditions at the perfect time for him to have all that success. Greg Roman was the perfect OC for him to thrive with and Harbaugh the perfect HC. Kap had the world in his palm but he and he alone ruined it all.

Once he got with Aldon Smith's ex it was all down hill! Initially he still had explosive athleticism but he started buying into his own hype and quit focusing on the craft of playing qb in the nfl. The league caught up with his athletic talents, as the league always does, and kap never progressed as a passer and ultimately become quite incompetent throwing the ball. To make things worse he become radicalized and indoctrinated by his cuckoo girlfriend. That indoctrination was first noticed on the field by his weight loss and muscle loss. Thus, he lost one of his most valuable assets that set him apart from other nfl qb's....his explosive athleticism!

At that point Blaine Gabbert became a better option at qb for the 49ers....yeah, Blaine ******* Gabbert! It was at that moment that Kap's career as an nfl qb was in peril. His choices from there only made matters worse. He had all the talent, ability, and potential in the world but he made life choices that altered his body and his mind in a way that simply isn't conducive for playing qb in the nfl.

Kap was and still is a victim of himself and himself alone.

Kap caught the league off guard and took it by storm. It was a perfect storm of conditions at the perfect time for him to have all that success. Greg Roman was the perfect OC for him to thrive with and Harbaugh the perfect HC. Kap had the world in his palm but he and he alone ruined it all.

Once he got with Aldon Smith's ex it was all down hill! Initially he still had explosive athleticism but he started buying into his own hype and quit focusing on the craft of playing qb in the nfl. The league caught up with his athletic talents, as the league always does, and kap never progressed as a passer and ultimately become quite incompetent throwing the ball. To make things worse he become radicalized and indoctrinated by his cuckoo girlfriend. That indoctrination was first noticed on the field by his weight loss and muscle loss. Thus, he lost one of his most valuable assets that set him apart from other nfl qb's....his explosive athleticism!

At that point Blaine Gabbert became a better option at qb for the 49ers....yeah, Blaine ******* Gabbert! It was at that moment that Kap's career as an nfl qb was in peril. His choices from there only made matters worse. He had all the talent, ability, and potential in the world but he made life choices that altered his body and his mind in a way that simply isn't conducive for playing qb in the nfl.

Kap was and still is a victim of himself and himself alone.

Go Tom Brady Jr!

Latest Posts

Back