• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Secret Spot For Good Oakley Deals!

Coolluke

Oakley Beginner
Alright guys, this may not be a secret to you - In an effort to stop myself from buying more Oakleys than I can afford - I'm sharing my secret deal place. Everyone knows about Amazon. Everyone may not know about Amazon Warehouse Deals. This is stuff that people have purchase from Amazon but returned for what ever reason. Many of it is just open box stuff. Some may have a minor mark or 2 or may come repackaged. To be honest - I've been buying from them for months and evrything I have bought has been in perfect shape with original packaging. You have to check daily because they drop the price every few days until it sells. I purchased some X-metal and Ruby X Squared yesterday for $179 with box papers and coin. Check it out often!

Thanks for the tip - are you able to search the warehouse deals?

I was just at the page but can't figure out how to search just the warehouse deals section, as opposed to searching all of Amazon ...

I always wondered how the quality of the merchandise fared in the Warehouse. Good to hear that you've had good experiences. Thanks!

They are very conservative with descriptions. Every now and then a description may say it may have a minor mark on the side or something similar-However I'm yet to get one that has any blemishes. I think alot is stuff people ordered and then decided it did'nt look good on them and returned it. You gotta check often-some stuff that seems high will continue to drop in price. The X-Squared I bought started at $290. I checked back often and watched it drop in $30-$50 increments till it got to $179 - took maybe 7-10 days to drop to that.

They are very conservative with descriptions. Every now and then a description may say it may have a minor mark on the side or something similar-However I'm yet to get one that has any blemishes. I think alot is stuff people ordered and then decided it did'nt look good on them and returned it. You gotta check often-some stuff that seems high will continue to drop in price. The X-Squared I bought started at $290. I checked back often and watched it drop in $30-$50 increments till it got to $179 - took maybe 7-10 days to drop to that.

Good deal man! Thanks again for the info...another site bookmarked for hours of surfing! I'm running out of time in the day!!!

dude THANKS A BAZILLION! i mean, since they dont ship to australia i cant buy direct, but managed to find a sweet deal on some Mframe lenses i been hunting for awhile, and got a fellow member to be kind enough to pick them up for me =). man i has got some plans for them...!

They usually have about 40 pairs - I noticed that right after I posted this the number went down to like 28 - keep checking- though new stuff pops up all the time.

Latest Posts

Back