• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My TLD collection

Jakeracefox

I should Work at Oakley
Maine
I've been collecting troy lee designs oakleys. I just picked up a pair of phobias to go with my chainlinks and crankshafts. But here is the TLD collection so far.

IMG_2621.JPG

IMG_2622.JPG

IMG_2630.JPG

Nice Bro. I have the TLD Chainlink. Get a lot of compliments on them even with the original lenses swapped out for BIP. Took out the originals and put them away to keep them safe.

Nice Bro. I have the TLD Chainlink. Get a lot of compliments on them even with the original lenses swapped out for BIP. Took out the originals and put them away to keep them safe.

Ya I got the chainlinks in a deal with the crankshaft. I didn't think I would like them but I love them. I try not to wear my TLD ones but have a few times. I now have a pair of rio chainlinks, I do wear them. But I also bid on a original pair of TLD chainlink lenses on the bay and won the bid for .99 cents haha. The right lens is scratched but it would keep others from getting ruined.

Ya I got the chainlinks in a deal with the crankshaft. I didn't think I would like them but I love them. I try not to wear my TLD ones but have a few times. I now have a pair of rio chainlinks, I do wear them. But I also bid on a original pair of TLD chainlink lenses on the bay and won the bid for .99 cents haha. The right lens is scratched but it would keep others from getting ruined.

I felt the same way about the Chainlink when I bought the TLD ones. Now I've grown to like them so much I now have them, Rio, Ferrari and a polished black pair.

New addition to the TLD collection eyepatch 2 (red icons) thanks @copilot they look great. Also got me some stands out of another deal. 4 out of 17 so far for TLD collection! Need to find me a second job to feed my addiction!

IMG_2680.JPG
IMG_2681.JPG
IMG_2682.JPG

New addition to the TLD collection eyepatch 2 (red icons) thanks @copilot they look great. Also got me some stands out of another deal. 4 out of 17 so far for TLD collection! Need to find me a second job to feed my addiction!

View attachment 362021 View attachment 362022 View attachment 362023

Congrats, the collections looking good. You don't need a second job, just do what I did. Cut down on alcohol and food. Besides having 55 pairs of Oakleys, I lost 25 lbs and don't get hangovers anymore......lol.

Back