• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NC/SC collectors

Reese's Pieces

I should Work at Oakley
Lexington, SC
Hi all. I had already found the old Carolina thread but since it's been over a year since the last post i decided to start a new one.

Who is still around in the Carolinas and where are you? I'm in Lexington, SC.

Let's hear from you guys!

Hi all. I had already found the old Carolina thread but since it's been over a year since the last post i decided to start a new one.

Who is still around in the Carolinas and where are you? I'm in Lexington, SC.

Let's hear from you guys!
So just curious. You started a new thread to leave all the guys out from the other thread? :rolleyes:

So just curious. You started a new thread to leave all the guys out from the other thread? :rolleyes:

No. I started a new thread only because it has been over a year since the last post in that thread, as I pointed out in my initial post. Most forums I frequent tend to frown on thread necromancy. Seeing as I'm new here, I'm fine with a Mod combining the threads if that's more in line with how it's done around here. :)

No. I started a new thread only because it has been over a year since the last post in that thread, as I pointed out in my initial post. Most forums I frequent tend to frown on thread necromancy. Seeing as I'm new here, I'm fine with a Mod combining the threads if that's more in line with how it's done around here. :)
I was just busting chops. Bring up a dead thread like that I think is cool. It's bringing up a useless thread that people tend to go :twitch: but we are all guilty of that in one way or another. ;)

Back