• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
What frame is this and what do you think fakes or real
IMG-20200907-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20200907-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20200907-WA0004.jpg

Thanks @Broccoli, for a moment when i first saw the pictures i got excited to think that they were a Carbon Prime or a Carbon Shift frame, for what the seller is asking for this, i would have striked a major score :D
Easy way to tell is if you can see the piston through the side whole in the arms. Another easy way to tell if it’s a siphon is if it has colored rubbers as most came with black rubbers unless you have the Ferrari.. which those are harder to Come by. If you get a Ferrari for the price of a siphon you just hit the jackpot 😂

Easy way to tell is if you can see the piston through the side whole in the arms. Another easy way to tell if it’s a siphon is if it has colored rubbers as most came with black rubbers unless you have the Ferrari.. which those are harder to Come by. If you get a Ferrari for the price of a siphon you just hit the jackpot 😂
Thanks for the info and tips @oakman1992 , now i know what to look for if i ever find a Carbon Prime, i still buyed the Siphons you never cant have enough Rubys on anyones collection :D they were like new and the carbon fiber case its almost half of what i paid for them so i think i got a good deal on them.

If they were a Ferrari Carbon Prime Frame that would have been the motherload of deals 😂

Thanks for the info and tips @oakman1992 , now i know what to look for if i ever find a Carbon Prime, i still buyed the Siphons you never cant have enough Rubys on anyones collection :D they were like new and the carbon fiber case its almost half of what i paid for them so i think i got a good deal on them.

If they were a Ferrari Carbon Prime Frame that would have been the motherload of deals 😂
@ERRORCODE461011 is looking for those Siphons i think.

Latest Posts

Back