• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi Guys - hoping you can help me after many hours of googling, I'm drawing a blank.

I cannot identify which Oakley frames I have (or if they are authentic Oakley glasses at all - I'm not entirely convinced after my searching...)

I must have bought these 15 years ago (or more). It was either from a Sunglass Hut on my way to vacation OR from an Oakley outlet in Florida (again, on vacation). I don't recall which. I recently found them in an old box, in pretty good condition, but the lenses have some marks, so was thinking about getting replacements, hence the search for the frame type.

Anyhow, I was pretty well convinced they were Metal-X Juliet frames, but they don't have the characteristic orbitals, neither do they have a serial # I can use to track down the frame type. Also, not the wierd lens shape (in the 2nd pic). Looks like it has a "tail" and the lenses are fastened with a screw in the back? Defo odd.

Hoping the experts here can help me out!

Thanks.

Pete

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

Back