• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Purple is not an OEM rubber color aside from the infinite hero line but there was no R1 Infinite hero. Need better pics for the lenses,
If I take the Lenses out of the Frame can you tell than if they are custom cuts or Aftermarket like Linegear?

What don’t you like about the earsocks? I’ve been debating ordering a set of violet Linegear set since OEM are pain to find.
Not so much the color but how they feel. The Rubber is a bit sticky and both rotate. You can also see clearly castmarkings from front to back.

If I take the Lenses out of the Frame can you tell than if they are custom cuts or Aftermarket like Linegear?
They don’t appear to be violet. There should be som turquoise blue at certain angles. Do you see any?
DC1D44EE-4FCB-4B2E-B00F-509AD1FB928F.jpeg
CBE916B1-3501-4566-8840-366DD74D9E33.jpeg

Maybe Chris Hardaway could but it's very hard to differentiate lenses without them having some kind of etching on the front. Linegear lenses are about as thick as OEM lenses. What is the color tint from the inside?

Latest Posts

Back