• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Some Help

oakleyguy7

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Chicago, IL
So here is my question to you all. I'm looking to get a new pair to add to my collection. im looking to spend about $150. any one got any suggestions for me! im thinking holbrooks, oil rigs, fuel cells open to suggestions really. help me out! maybe even some black frogskins!! or some smog txt ones if i can find them

oakleyguy7 said:
So here is my question to you all. I'm looking to get a new pair to add to my collection. im looking to spend about $150. any one got any suggestions for me! im thinking holbrooks, oil rigs, fuel cells open to suggestions really. help me out! maybe even some black frogskins!! or some smog txt ones if i can find them

any of the Limited Ed Jupiter Camo series will be nice to have... ;)

Here's what I would do! my choices anyway
1. Pair of frogskins (I'm saying this because I haven't had a pair of frogskins before)
2. Custom pair of half jackets
3. Search ebay for a good deal on something! Don't look for anything specific, just be spontaneous about it
4. Antix
5. Oil rig

haha thanks man have 2 pairs of half jackets. im gonna get if from a o-store got a gift card for easter. and i am leaning to some frogskins if i can score some

Latest Posts

Back