• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Some Juliet Advice!

v2kjokerz

Oakley Expert
SoCal
Hi guys, well I was able to get another pair of Juliets on CL. Carbon / Black Iridium, didnt come with anything else though for $75. Frame is clean and bridge is still tight, but lens has light scratches. Was wondering where else can I get good lens replacement other than the oakley store (like Ebay? or Just browse the forums?)

Thanks

I don't see too many lenses come up for sale here, so you're better off going to the O-store. They still have some nice color options available at the store. Since you got carbon, i'd pick any of the following: Emerald, Ice, Ruby, Fire. Any of those colors in a carbon frame would look real nice. If i had to choose only one, it'd be the Emerald for your carbon frame.

Congrats on a great deal. $75 for frames plus $65 for lenses is $140 for what is a brand new pair of Juliets. And if you're going to the O-store, if you ask nicely, they might give you a free microbag.

Thats a crazy deal, grats on that!

Likr SpliceD said, an additional $65 for a pair of lenses still leaves you with a great deal. I'd say get Ruby, they look great with the carbon frame =)

Here is my Carbon frame with Ice. I know the lighting is a bit bad, but you can get an idea of what they'll look like.

1002744q.jpg

Back