• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Aluminium double wide need lighting ideas!

Only problem I see with that is Aluminium isn’t magnetic unless the top panel is regular steel. Or I could use 3m double sided tape that stuff is pretty strong

It comes with circular magnetic 3m stickers to fit magnetic strips on the light!

Only problem I see with that is Aluminium isn’t magnetic unless the top panel is regular steel. Or I could use 3m double sided tape that stuff is pretty strong

d7897ee3caa174669b304c0e103f1160.jpg
9c003483073bb2ef86f00a33f4fc1401.jpg

gives off a good amount of light!

Congrats on your second case, the aluminum is my favorite design

Thanks bud! It is my favorite design too besides the one that’s like a tarnished brass with big rivers I think @cacatman has one? It’s either a square o or stretchline or maybe they had both but I’ve never seen a double wide like that I don’t believe. Just has more of an old industrial look to it and being a metal worker/welder I like that type of stuff

It’s in pretty good shape it is missing a rivet/bolt thing on one top corner does anyone know where to find something that would replace it?

So it doesn’t have any lights in it but there is a piece of plexiglass in top of it for either a light to be installed or to just pass light through the top of it

Back