• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New case posted on Facebook

V10BEETLE

Oakley Enthusiast
Here's a damn nice one to save!

Screenshot_20200928-144403.png

Screenshot_20200928-144133.png

Screenshot_20200928-144118.png

What price did he tell you?
It had started at $155 and I asked him if that was correct because I was going to talk to my girlfriend about getting it at that price and I got an alert saying the price was changed to $200 but when I clicked on the ad it said $400 so that's when I screenshot it and posted it in the forum thinking he had made a mistake when first posting it, but since then I've gotten two more alerts one saying he changed it to $585 and the second saying he dropped it to $525. I'm starting to think he was actually selling it for the low price but looked on eBay after I asked him if the price was right and he got a little crazy with it.

It had started at $155 and I asked him if that was correct because I was going to talk to my girlfriend about getting it at that price and I got an alert saying the price was changed to $200 but when I clicked on the ad it said $400 so that's when I screenshot it and posted it in the forum thinking he had made a mistake when first posting it, but since then I've gotten two more alerts one saying he changed it to $585 and the second saying he dropped it to $525. I'm starting to think he was actually selling it for the low price but looked on eBay after I asked him if the price was right and he got a little crazy with it.
Or he’s just fishing for the highest bidder

Back