• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New colorways :p

It's dis? 🫣

20220916_172428.jpg

Sorry for that, guys. Apparently the upload on the mobile didnt work properly, it was there first but somehow everything dissappeared upon editing. Unfortunately now I cant edit the post anymore.
So here it is again:
The frame looks really cool "Verve Spacedust". On the downside (for me personally) the arms are plain black and the prizm road black lense is as boring as it gets for me, would have preferred something like prizm violet or so.

oak8sc8j.jpg

According to the same site there's also a 24K Kato with white arms...which for me looks even worse than Katos with black arms, but luckily different people = different taste!

Sorry for that, guys. Apparently the upload on the mobile didnt work properly, it was there first but somehow everything dissappeared upon editing. Unfortunately now I cant edit the post anymore.
So here it is again:
The frame looks really cool "Verve Spacedust". On the downside (for me personally) the arms are plain black and the prizm road black lense is as boring as it gets for me, would have preferred something like prizm violet or so.

View attachment 995340
Me and @Jon the Don want to marry that girl

So here it is again:

View attachment 995340

Dang, the fact that the arms are black makes me question whether I want these or not.

Back