• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New colorways :p

there will be new colours in the sports range:

oakley_newcolours18cjm.jpg

1. Radar EV "Stone wash" with Prizm Road / will also come out in XS with Prizm Sapphire

2. Radar EV "Red Tiger" with Prizm Black / will also come out as Jawabreaker and is NOT part of the Tour collection

3. Radar EV XS (only unfortunately) Matte Red / Gold colourshift with Prizm Bronze (I think I have seen a predproduction model in someones collection here)

4. Radar EV XS Poseidon Blue with Prizm Sapphire

5. Sutro Lite Matte Jade fade with Prizm Jade

6. Sutro Lite Sweep factory Pilot Spectrum Gamma Green with Prizm Black. The green looks pretty cool, it has these weird splatters that look like painting gone wrong (as the MVDP Sutro Lite) and unfortunately the arms ar black, which kills it for me. No idea why all cool Sutro Lites / Sweeps get plain black arms...

There's also the new Tour de France collection, but that was already shown on the forum and of course the odd new releases of white or black frames with different lenses,...

Last edited:
I agree but they need to continue the splatter design on the arms as well. This is a big problem with a lot of the Holbrooks too. They have a great looking orbital and boring black arms.

100% agree.
I struggle to get it. The verve Sutro lite has such a nice frame but then plain black arms, same for the pink one and now that frame design is pretty good, too but the arms kind of kill it for me.

On the subject:
There will also be a red Tiger Plazma similar to the Radar EV shown above.
Personally not a Plazma fan, but that frame looks pretty cool I have to admit.

there will be new colours in the sports range:

View attachment 1035540

1. Radar EV "Stone wash" with Prizm Road / will also come out in XS with Prizm Sapphire

2. Radar EV "Red Tiger" with Prizm Black / will also come out as Jawabreaker and is NOT part of the Tour collection

3. Radar EV XS (only unfortunately) Matte Red / Gold colourshift with Prizm Bronze (I think I have seen a predproduction model in someones collection here)

4. Radar EV XS Poseidon Blue with Prizm Sapphire

5. Sutro Lite Matte Jade fade with Prizm Jade

6. Sutro Lite Sweep factory Pilot Spectrum Gamma Green with Prizm Black. The green looks pretty cool, it has these weird splatters that look like painting gone wrong (as the MVDP Sutro Lite) and unfortunately the arms ar black, which kills it for me. No idea why all cool Sutro Lites / Sweeps get plain black arms...

There's also the new Tour de France collection, but that was already shown on the forum and of course the odd new releases of white or black frames with different lenses,...
Awesome, do you know when?

The Red Tiger Radar EV and the Poseidon XS as well as the Sutro Lite "Encircle" (and some EV zero Blades in the same colour) are already available in certain stores (sunglass hut lists them), the others should drop rather soon.

Back