• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold New custom cut lenses for Juliet by @Chris A Hardaway

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

New custom cut lenses for Juliet by @Chris A Hardaway

Lenses were cut from new OEM donors, and pictures show the actual lenses available.
Colors available are:
  • Emerald Iridium - $SOLD
  • + Red Iridium - $SOLD

Prices are shipped ConUS PP G&S

REMAINING LENSES SENT TO CONSOLIDATED JULIET LENSES THREAD

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
What's the donor?

PM

What is the base tint color of the jade pol?

Username Hidden said:
Base tint is grey. Similar to Emerald. It's for medium to bright light. Here are a couple of pics. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Cheers

View attachment 272543 View attachment 272544
I'm looking for something closer to the 9% of ice polarised with grey base. Then if we do a deal, it's on eBay, is that correct?

Username Hidden said:
I don't understand what you mean by "Then if we do a deal, it's on eBay, is that correct?".

Ice polarized eliminates 90% of direct sunlight, and jade Polarized I believe eliminates 83%. Black Iridium polarized eliminates 90%, the same as Ice Polarized.

Please clarify your last question, and/or feel free to ask any further questions.
Cheers
Sorry. I have seen your eBay listings, I saved you as a favorite seller. I have been an ebayer 12 years now. However I have only been on this forum a few months. So I don't know how sales are conducted. I suppose I should just read that in the rules. Anyway black and ice iridium are 90% true, but black and ice iridium polarized are 91%. I like the darker. I have black iridium both polarized and non. I'm looking for polarized ice or something similar in light transmission values and the grey base. Thanks

Username Hidden said:
I don't understand what you mean by "Then if we do a deal, it's on eBay, is that correct?".

Ice polarized eliminates 90% of direct sunlight, and jade Polarized I believe eliminates 83%. Black Iridium polarized eliminates 90%, the same as Ice Polarized.

Please clarify your last question, and/or feel free to ask any further questions.
Cheers
And when I say something similar, I mean black iridium polarized while being very cool and sharp lenses, I think a different color would be cool too. David

Username Hidden said:
Ok, I understand now. We buy & sell in here through PayPal using Goods & Services. I don't have any of my X-Metal lenses listed on eBay right now, bt if i did the price would have to be higher because of the eBay fees. Using Goods & Services on PayPal you get excellent protection as a buyer and me as a seller. Since we're discussing a deal, I will now send you a Private message.
Thanks
Oh I am such a tool. I saw @chrishardaway without realizing your selling lenses he cut, not me talking to Chris. So sorry. You and I have almost made a couple deals on eBay if I'm not mistaking. I have made offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.