• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Daily's.......Girlfriend laughs at them.

"...she let me buy them..."

the most Beta thing I've heard in 2021 hahahaha !!!!

congrats on having such a nice husband πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜
Call it what you will. Seeing as how I've been out of work I don't mind letting her wear the big boy pants right now. And to clarify, when I say she let me I mean I told her I'm getting them and I don't have to hear **** about it every 5 minutes. It means a lot to not have to hear but you bought but you bought but you bought constantly.

Call it what you will. Seeing as how I've been out of work I don't mind letting her wear the big boy pants right now. And to clarify, when I say she let me I mean I told her I'm getting them and I don't have to hear **** about it every 5 minutes. It means a lot to not have to hear but you bought but you bought but you bought constantly.
Don’t sweat it brother! My wife makes very good money and I make 5 times what she does, but I still get **** with every purchase.
Side note: When is the picture being posted?

You're out of work and you consciously decided the best decision in your life is to start a thread on OF...

how long did it take for him to give you permission to do that ??

😐

Don’t sweat it brother! My wife makes very good money and I make 5 times what she does, but I still get **** with every purchase.
Side note: When is the picture being posted?

You're out of work and you consciously decided the best decision in your life is to start a thread on OF...

how long did it take for him to give you permission to do that ??

😐
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. I decided it was the best course of action at the time because my friends weren't signed into Apex Legends yet. SHE gave permission after I raised my hand and asked politely. Even got to put one on Facebook.

Want to see her stop smiling? Try show her prices of some Mars on Ebay, then tell her that's how much you paid.

Back