• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New guy here posting my display with entire collection

Here is the updated collection. Realized there were a few mistakes in the original shots. Had the frog skins stored away. And removed the fire iridium crosshair 2.0 and Jade lens hijinks. These last two will be posted for sale in the forum as soon as I’m able to post in that thread. Please PM if interested
IMG_8136.JPG
IMG_8137.JPG
IMG_8138.JPG
IMG_8139.JPG
IMG_8140.JPG

Top shelf are Ferrari carbon blade and tincan
Next shelf down are the University of Miami XXs (Purchased and wore them while I was attending college), SI straight jacket, eyejacket 1.0 (Missing the box. If anybody has one please get in touch), hijinks propaganda, frogskins.
Next shelf down gauge 8 with prism sapphire lens polarized (This was my latest purchase), crosshair 2.0 polished bronze, W wire, E wire 1.0 (Also missing the box. If anybody has one please get in touch)
Next shelf down has ruby iridium Juliets, magnesium switch fire iridium lens/pearl white frame, FMJ scars with gold iridium lens.
Bottom shelf has custom radarlock (gift from my girlfriend), M frames sweep purple iridium (my first pair of Oakley‘s when I was 13), sub-zero cobalt

Cool story about the scars. Bought them freshman year in Miami at a sunglass boutique. This was in 2000 before Oakley provided custom pieces. The saleswoman showed me the FMJs which only came with black lens. Next to them were the orange frame scars with the gold lenses. I said that I loved the red frame but didn’t really like the black lenses and without skipping a beat, she popped out the gold lenses from the other ones and switched them out. I tried them on and had to have them. I couldn’t believe I had a one of a kind, as far as I know, pair of Oakley‘s back in the day. To this day it’s the pair that I would get the most compliments on when wearing out. People literally stopped me on the street to ask about them

Top shelf are Ferrari carbon blade and tincan
Next shelf down are the University of Miami XXs (Purchased and wore them while I was attending college), SI straight jacket, eyejacket 1.0 (Missing the box. If anybody has one please get in touch), hijinks propaganda, frogskins.
Next shelf down gauge 8 with prism sapphire lens polarized (This was my latest purchase), crosshair 2.0 polished bronze, W wire, E wire 1.0 (Also missing the box. If anybody has one please get in touch)
Next shelf down has ruby iridium Juliets, magnesium switch fire iridium lens/pearl white frame, FMJ scars with gold iridium lens.
Bottom shelf has custom radarlock (gift from my girlfriend), M frames sweep purple iridium (my first pair of Oakley‘s when I was 13), sub-zero cobalt

Cool story about the scars. Bought them freshman year in Miami at a sunglass boutique. This was in 2000 before Oakley provided custom pieces. The saleswoman showed me the FMJs which only came with black lens. Next to them were the orange frame scars with the gold lenses. I said that I loved the red frame but didn’t really like the black lenses and without skipping a beat, she popped out the gold lenses from the other ones and switched them out. I tried them on and had to have them. I couldn’t believe I had a one of a kind, as far as I know, pair of Oakley‘s back in the day. To this day it’s the pair that I would get the most compliments on when wearing out. People literally stopped me on the street to ask about them
Pretty awesome that the Scars still look like they are in great shape!

Back