• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New here... looking for answers

shawnkarl_05

Oakley Beginner
Hello all,
New to the forum. new to forums in general really. Some might call me a lurker... blah blah blah. Let me get to my issue. Sutro 9406, lost temple arm and it is nowhere to be found. So far have had no luck with Oakley warranty. This brought me here... to this forum. Is there a way through Oakley to get a replacement? This was my first pair of Oakleys as I usually just buy cheapos. I filed a claim with Oakley and was told they won't cover it and it's out of warranty. Btw... they were purchased in June of 2021. Ugh now I have 150.00 paperweight, and a pretty lame one at that. Look forward to hearing from you guys on this and thanks for having me here.

20210917_075117.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll definitely keep my eyes open. Figured this would be a good place to start. Thanks guys👍

Do you know the official name for the frame color on your set? I've found that it's easier to search Ebay (and skip over some of the knockoff Oakley listings) if you know the exact name of the color you're looking for. There are also a few reputable sellers that split up parts from different models and sell them separately. I had a good experience buying lenses from Laker-dynasty on Ebay (Oakley Dynasty Shop | eBay Stores) and have been keeping an eye out for various parts to pop up. Doesn't look like they currently have any Sutro frames or arms listed, but they might have them in the future.

Do you know the official name for the frame color on your set? I've found that it's easier to search Ebay (and skip over some of the knockoff Oakley listings) if you know the exact name of the color you're looking for. There are also a few reputable sellers that split up parts from different models and sell them separately. I had a good experience buying lenses from Laker-dynasty on Ebay (Oakley Dynasty Shop | eBay Stores) and have been keeping an eye out for various parts to pop up. Doesn't look like they currently have any Sutro frames or arms listed, but they might have them in the future.
Matte carbon frame.. I'm going to keep my eyes on ebay.. thanks for the recommendation

Latest Posts

Back