• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New in today

mjt42

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
UK
My latest purchases; Mars/Ruby with oem lenses, rubber and matching box (not matching serial) and Mars Jordan with serial matched box. Original Jordan lenses are trash but I have plans for replacements.
a81357b4d9629aa0fc27994be8580fad.jpg

What are your plans for replacement?
oem Gold iridium would be the first choice but due to the lack of choice of donors and the high probability of delamination I have decided not to go this route....
A fellow forum member has recommended Fuse lenses - not a brand I would have previously considered but his pictures look awesome...

Last edited:
great pairs!!! You had a better day than charles 😂👍🏻😎😎😎

oem Gold iridium would be the first choice but due to the lack of choice of donors and the high probability of delamination I have decided not to go this route....
A fellow forum member has recommended Fuse lenses - not a brand I would have previously considered but his pictures look awesome...
Get with @Chris A Hardaway and ask what donor would work for a custom cut then do the work to find the donor and send it to him. I am not against using aftermarket lenses but it would be a shame not to have gold back in them... The tungsten Prizm would be my second choice as suggested