• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Juliets 4th gen. but probably a SCAM :( help appreciated

No offense, this happened to most of us.
For $400,- you could have found a mint full set Juliet from a solid member.
Just saying.
X-Metal is a game of math.
In some cases even getting one for free is a bad deal.
I get it but since I'm from Italy and most of the pairs I see are in USA and usually without international shipping its a little bit more difficult for me to find good deals I believe, or at least I don't have all the options you guys have. Also there was the 'want them badly, and asap' factor that probably got me into this hahah

I get it but since I'm from Italy and most of the pairs I see are in USA and usually without international shipping its a little bit more difficult for me to find good deals I believe, or at least I don't have all the options you guys have. Also there was the 'want them badly, and asap' factor that probably got me into this hahah
There are members in Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Switzerland, Austria, Netherland, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Hungary, Romania, Greece and other European countries.
Also, asap deals are the worst. 😆 We all been there.
Now you need to send your Juliet to @OakleyOneKenobi to get it tuned right.

Hi guys! so I bought a few days ago these JULIETS 4th gen. from a guy that seemed very legit, but there are few things that really don’t come back to me, so maybe he got scammed at first when buying them and would like to know since I have still a few business days to send them back and receive a refound.
First of all, the 2 “things” that hold the nosebridge I understand that should be RIVETS and shouldn’t have any place for a screwdriver as it is in this case instead;
Secondly, the lenses had a little bit of a scrap on them and to verify if they where legit or true oakley lenses I scratched them a little bit more with my nail and the color actually came off very easily, so it could be that they are not real lenses right? (but maybe I just did them worse I don’t know);
P.S. the total weight is 42 grams, maybe it can be of any help to you guys
thanks in advance
Samuel

View attachment 1052029

View attachment 1052030

View attachment 1052031

View attachment 1052032

View attachment 1052033

View attachment 1052034

View attachment 1052035

View attachment 1052036

View attachment 1052037

View attachment 1052038

View attachment 1052040

View attachment 1052047
Wow! Poor job on the pins. This was a notch job. They have used the pin remover to fit the new pins. An absolute no no in my book. Trouble is if you want them servicing properly, sending to me with insured postage can be expensive. You also have to mark the customs paper as repair. You don’t want to pay sale tax on a repair.

I don’t know if anyone in Europe who does it for other people (customers).

No offense, this happened to most of us.
For $400,- you could have found a mint full set Juliet from a solid member.
Just saying.
X-Metal is a game of math.
In some cases even getting one for free is a bad deal.
Agree, OP loved them so much he asap bought them… I assume op considered that resale value would be very low considering how the nose screws even though the frame might be legit. Take care

I have already seen some fakes in China, the price is very cheap, if someone in the forum is interested, please send me a genuine one, and I can go buy another fake and make a comparison video, so that I can have the first one for free x-metal, this is the perfect solution for a true genius!

Last edited:
I have already seen some fakes in China, the price is very cheap, if someone in the forum is interested, please send me a genuine one, and I can go buy another fake and make a comparison video, so that I can have the first one for free This is x-metal, the perfect solution for a true genius!
I stopped reading at "send me a genuine one"

Latest Posts

Back