• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New member here, my current collection!!

So I recently joined the forum and thought I'd post my collection of Oakley sunglasses...

I've got my current collection in one photo and the other photo is my original pair of Oakleys from over 20 years ago which I still love(no idea on model) and 2 pairs of Brand New Violet Iridium Stringer and Frogskins I'll be selling... I've decided I'm not keen on the Violet Iridium lens base colour so they'll be for sale... Thanks for looking! View attachment 959995View attachment 959996
Nice

So, a sooner than expected update to my collection today... The Violet Iridium Stringer and Frogskins I wasn't keen on have gone on Ebay UK... I'm super stoked to have found a pair of Chainlink Polished Black G30 Iridiums on Ebay UK, brand spanking new for a fair price...!! I'm so happy with them as I'm in love with the G30 lenses that I've had forever in my Bottlecaps... Thanks to the forum members for the heads up on the G30 lenses, I had no idea what they were called even though I've loved them for donkeys years....!! The Chainlinks are the new love of my life...!! 😍👌🏻
IMG_20220513_173044.jpg
IMG_20220513_173027.jpg

So, a sooner than expected update to my collection today... The Violet Iridium Stringer and Frogskins I wasn't keen on have gone on Ebay UK... I'm super stoked to have found a pair of Chainlink Polished Black G30 Iridiums on Ebay UK, brand spanking new for a fair price...!! I'm so happy with them as I'm in love with the G30 lenses that I've had forever in my Bottlecaps... Thanks to the forum members for the heads up on the G30 lenses, I had no idea what they were called even though I've loved them for donkeys years....!! The Chainlinks are the new love of my life...!! 😍👌🏻View attachment 961957View attachment 961958
@TNRedbeard 😎👍🏻👌🏻

Chainlinks are a fantastic frame, really under the radar. I have a pair and am thoroughly impressed.
Yeah 100%!! I'll be honest I wasn't sure after googling them if I'd like them, but I had no choice as G30 iridiums are pretty rare now!! I took a punt and so glad I did, I love them, and a very comfortable frame and stylish!! 😎👌🏻

Yeah 100%!! I'll be honest I wasn't sure after googling them if I'd like them, but I had no choice as G30 iridiums are pretty rare now!! I took a punt and so glad I did, I love them, and a very comfortable frame and stylish!! 😎👌🏻
I got a deal on some with +red lenses which are mixed sun as well, was a gamble that paid off. I wear them frequently.

Just a small update, I really wanted the Chainlinks to be more stealth, so I Matte Blacked the silver icons, I'm really pleased with how they look now...🤓👌🏻
IMG_20220517_162550.jpg

Latest Posts

Back