• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NEW MEMBER, LENSES NAME !

Grmattos

Oakley Beginner
hey there
Recently I bought some custom replacement lenses for my plasma Juliet!

The question is that I don’t know the name of the colors, i know that they are custom and sometimes the color don’t match with the oakley original ones, but i hope that someone can answer me this question...

Follow the pics, one is similar to the emerald iridium but with a pink touch
The other is similar to +red or tanzanite.
DF0F37F0-E672-4A3C-BC40-77725E437A2A.jpeg
1D4961C8-EA5A-4770-B420-95E9E4FF8A88.jpeg
DF0F37F0-E672-4A3C-BC40-77725E437A2A.jpeg

9752D250-D8C6-4EFA-B0AD-CD46C9CEB658.jpeg

Brazil is a wasteland of XMetals. Too many fakes. If you got any lenses that are actually Oakley ,then you are lucky. Good chance your lenses are not Oakley.

Neither look like Oakley lenses :/

some guys in Brazil have stacks of x metal lenses in all random colors. They’re just cheap lenses they get made to fit. Cool colors tho

my favorite is “rainbow mirror” lol worst fire replica

Brazil is a wasteland of XMetals. Too many fakes. If you got any lenses that are actually Oakley ,then you are lucky. Good chance your lenses are not Oakley.

sure ! I bought them knowing that aren’t oakley original ones, just want to know if there is any original lenses color that match with those, just to know the name...

btw, the sellers make it clear if the Lenses are fake/custom or real/iridium ones, those cost me about R$50 the pair, its like 10$ dollars, the oakley iridium lenses are sold for about R$200 something about 40$ dollars...

Neither look like Oakley lenses :/

some guys in Brazil have stacks of x metal lenses in all random colors. They’re just cheap lenses they get made to fit. Cool colors tho

my favorite is “rainbow mirror” lol worst fire replica

i agree with you,

Fake glasses are very common here, so the lenses are very common too, maybe for this reason there are a lot of guys that have oakley original frames but with custom “fake” lenses...

I bought those just becouse of the price and the colors that i like

have you ever seen the “fire cut” for the romeo 2 or thump lenses? Those are weird 😂

Latest Posts

Back