• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Member looking for new toys

wbroshea

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello all. I just joined because I just rediscovered Oakley after a long hiatus. We moved a few months ago and in the move I found my first gen (at least I think first gen) x-metal Juliets. Got them out last weekend and my oldest daughter saw them, liked them, then attempted to claim them (we are still negotiating) :) Now I am on the prowl for a new pair or two.

Anyhow, I am going to apologize in advance for all the out of date and downright dumb questions I ask, but I am excited to see what I find.

Here comes the first dumb question. Is it correct that if I get 15 posts and wait 14 days I can then look through the exchange or alternatively I can pay the $35 to access it now. Is that correct?

Here comes the first dumb question. Is it correct that if I get 15 posts and wait 14 days I can then look through the exchange or alternatively I can pay the $35 to access it now. Is that correct?
That’s correct. I recommend buying a premium membership if you plan on sticking around.

Ah-Yup, that’s correct.

You can have instant access with a premium membership. Some people can wait, it's seems millennials can't

You can have instant access with a premium membership. Some people can wait, it's seems millennials can't

Fortunately for me I'm not a millennial :) , but if the first purchase goes well I will probably get the premium membership just to give back, especially if I get a good price.

I am interested in the Carbon Prime's. From what I can tell, I missed the fire sale on those by just a few months. I know they aren't x-metals but any opinion on quality of those glasses?

Latest Posts

Back