• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Member looking for new toys

I would definitely keep your eyes peeled on the exchange once you have access...you may find a good deal on a Carbon Prime that would be worth the risk. Not all of them have issues, so if you like the style, I’d give it a try.

Welcome aboard! Hopefully you have plenty of shelf space, as you'll need it with the amount of things you'll find on here that you never knew you needed to have ;)

Hi welcome

I have some Sapphire ear socks for the Siphon or Carbon Prime whenever you start that project. Don’t give up on that Juliet though. X Metal is where it’s at.

Hi welcome

I have some Sapphire ear socks for the Siphon or Carbon Prime whenever you start that project. Don’t give up on that Juliet though. X Metal is where it’s at.

I would be interested in those Sapphire ear socks. I was going to pm you but I either don't have access to pm yet or am not smart enough to figure it out. Odds are its both.

I would be interested in those Sapphire ear socks. I was going to pm you but I either don't have access to pm yet or am not smart enough to figure it out. Odds are its both.
Nah you just don’t have access yet. Look on eBay for Oakley Carbon Prime Sapphire Socks. There’s are two, one is mine and one is my buddy. Both are new OEM, doesn’t matter which one of us you buy from. They’re $15 and we both ship super fast.

Actually now that I look his say blue earsocks lol

Here are the links

Nah you just don’t have access yet. Look on eBay for Oakley Carbon Prime Sapphire Socks. There’s are two, one is mine and one is my buddy. Both are new OEM, doesn’t matter which one of us you buy from. They’re $15 and we both ship super fast.

Here are the links

You must be new to flipping, IT MATTERS WHO YOU BUY IT FROM 😂

Here are the links

I had found them earlier. I was the one who had made offers but you didn't accept :( now that I know you are member I went ahead and picked them up.

Now I just need the glasses, icons in blue and some sapphire prizm lenses. There is a person selling blue icons on eBay but 4 sets for 30, I really only need one set I think. Is that a good price or can they be found elsewhere?

I had found them earlier. I was the one who had made offers but you didn't accept :( now that I know you are member I went ahead and picked them up.

Now I just need the glasses, icons in blue and some sapphire prizm lenses. There is a person selling blue icons on eBay but 4 sets for 30, I really only need one set I think. Is that a good price or can they be found elsewhere?
Oh lol I didn’t realize I had offers on those. eBay turns that on automatically. My bad! Going out in the morning though, thanks!

4 for 30 is 7.50 a set. That’s not terrible. Is shipping included? If so I’d probably do it. You’re not likely to find those icons under 7.50 shipped for a pair.

Back