• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New member question

Status
Not open for further replies.
And because it just occurred to me, I’ve been wearing Oakley since 7th grade. In that time...20-something years, I’ve never sat on any, nor lost any. I’ve had 1 pair stolen/ “borrowed for an indefinite amount of time”.

Yeah patiently waiting for the 14 days to be up. I want to get some lenses from the exchange and hoping they will still be there

And because it just occurred to me, I’ve been wearing Oakley since 7th grade. In that time...20-something years, I’ve never sat on any, nor lost any. I’ve had 1 pair stolen/ “borrowed for an indefinite amount of time”.

But the question, how many have you owned begs to be answered?..........pics ..................or it didn't happen!

Then he wouldn’t have the funds for the lenses. He’s stuck between a rock and a hard place.

It was just a suggestion if he wanted them bad enough. I did the exact thing 3 years ago when I found this place and wanted something.

Being a newbie and paying the membership in way tells the vets your not here to play games. Thats how I looked at it.

But the question, how many have you owned begs to be answered?..........pics ..................or it didn't happen!
Honestly, I don’t know. Between 7th grade and 2006 -

Zeros
Frogs
E Wires
XX 5.56
M-Frame

Since 2006 -
Countless. Been in the industry since 2006 and once a year, I’d order up $300-$400 worth of glasses. That doesn’t include the ones I’d buy outside of O’s EP program.

For a couple years, I was part of a team that was “sponsored” by O, so that meant a few extra pairs.

In 2008 I sold a bunch off. Having managed to lose money in that ordeal, I decided that I’d just stop selling them. I got them cheap enough that it didn’t matter. The last I sold was the white/ purp Jawbone. Jawbones were the only ones I kept none of. I still don’t see how those lasted in the O lineup so long.

Now most of my collection resides in a plastic bin under my bed. They used to be stored in display cases that reps used, but the foam in those deteriorated and screwed a lot of my lenses.

FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.