• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Member UK

commonlight

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi all,

I'm new here, just subscribed also as this is a great forum and I would love to have full benefits.

I'm from the UK and have been wearing Oakleys pretty much since my teenage life in the mid-90s, I adored the Oakley products worn by Michael Jordan and the bulls and pretty much have worn Oakleys in one shape or form ever since.

Since getting older and needing to wear glasses 90% of the time, I've purchased Oakley Rx frames and also been a bit annoyed at the lack of creativity with the standard prescription frames, so I've been finding older sunglasses and getting clear lenses placed into them.

I'm currently on the hunt for Wide fitting X-Metal frames, Romeo, XX, XS but there are few and far between in the UK, on top of that I'm also looking to get a pair of sports frames with a clear Rx lens so I can wear playing basketball, ones that will allow me to play without too much fogging up.

I hope I get to speak to some if not most of you guys in the coming months.

If you have any suggestions for me, I would love to hear them, or have any frames you are looking to sell please let me know

James

Hi James

Welcome to the forum from another UK member - there are quite a few of us.
Where are you in the UK?
I am in Somerset....

Hi all,

I'm new here, just subscribed also as this is a great forum and I would love to have full benefits.

I'm from the UK and have been wearing Oakleys pretty much since my teenage life in the mid-90s, I adored the Oakley products worn by Michael Jordan and the bulls and pretty much have worn Oakleys in one shape or form ever since.

Since getting older and needing to wear glasses 90% of the time, I've purchased Oakley Rx frames and also been a bit annoyed at the lack of creativity with the standard prescription frames, so I've been finding older sunglasses and getting clear lenses placed into them.

I'm currently on the hunt for Wide fitting X-Metal frames, Romeo, XX, XS but there are few and far between in the UK, on top of that I'm also looking to get a pair of sports frames with a clear Rx lens so I can wear playing basketball, ones that will allow me to play without too much fogging up.

I hope I get to speak to some if not most of you guys in the coming months.

If you have any suggestions for me, I would love to hear them, or have any frames you are looking to sell please let me know

James
Hey James welcome from London

Back