• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New movement in my time bomb

Ironranger88

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
After some serious headaches... (testing, replacing parts, capasitors, and no luck) I was able to find and install a new movement into this old timebomb and bring it back to life!
I bought out the shop that had the new/ old stock movements, so if you've got a TB that just won't run.. let me know. I've got parts and a few movements.

20230211_194548.jpg

Hey! Thanks for reaching out. Why do you think you need a movement?
Yes, I do! I'm trying to get my dad's old Timebomb working, He left it to me when he passed back in 2016, and it was working when I got it in 2017, but when I took it out to wear it it wasn't working. I sent it in for a service I was told the capacitor and movement needed replacing. an extra link and the rubber pads at the back would also be nice if you have them lol!

Yes, I do! I'm trying to get my dad's old Timebomb working, He left it to me when he passed back in 2016, and it was working when I got it in 2017, but when I took it out to wear it it wasn't working. I sent it in for a service I was told the capacitor and movement needed replacing. an extra link and the rubber pads at the back would also be nice if you have them lol!
Hmm.. it's very unlikely that you need a new movement. Capacitor definitely, those are easy though. Did they put a new capacitor in?

No they didn't, tbh, when they said the movement needed to be replaced and what It would cost, it sounded fishy, I was doing research to see what one would cost or find another repair shop who could check it out, when I found your god send of a post, to which I immediately responded. Do you do repairs as well?

No they didn't, tbh, when they said the movement needed to be replaced and what It would cost, it sounded fishy, I was doing research to see what one would cost or find another repair shop who could check it out, when I found your god send of a post, to which I immediately responded. Do you do repairs as well?
I will, just selective. Message me directly and we'll see what we can do

Back