• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Forum Design FAQ / Questions / Comments!

got a feeling this will be the most used

Pile of Poo

A swirl of brown poop, shaped like soft-serve ice cream with large, excited eyes and a big, friendly smile. May be used to represent feces/Lux
:lol:

Okay, I passed the Pennslyvania Bar Exam, now can somebody please tell my ignorant A$$ how to start a conversation...I cannot for the love of Oakleys get a member name inserted into the recipient and when I finish the message it says my conversation is spam...?
Am I missing something here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks....ugh...double ugh.

Click the member name and then click Start Conversation.
Thanks, I am all past the obvious, it keeps saying my message is spam when I try to send it...
At least somebody is getting a laugh out of this though I see haha and he’s the one I am trying to message ha!
5898CCBB-2619-468E-B1F5-750932BD6FE1.jpeg

Thanks, I am all past the obvious, it keeps saying my message is spam when I try to send it...
At least somebody is getting a laugh out of this though I see haha and he’s the one I am trying to message ha!View attachment 615665

Well i got a laugh out of your into in that comment about passing the Pennsylvania state bar....

Its also good to know because @cyclerdoug will need a good attorney if they ever find out what he has in his basement

Back