• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Mainlinks

In case any Asian Fit members are interested. I did swap out the Mainlink nosepads for Triggerman Asian Fit nosepads sucessfully. Perfect fitment.
Now my Mainlinks don't rub my eyelids and eyelashes. And the flatter base curve and large orbitals make these a great fitting DIY Asian Fit model.

Hi, sorry to bring back an old post like this. I'm actually facing a situation that might help me out with this. I'm ordering prescription Oakley sunglasses, and basically my two options are the Latch or Mainlink due to my strong prescription. I personally prefer the Mainlink, since they have an XL version, but since I am asian, I might have to do the same DIY that you did. Would you mind telling me where I can order the nose pads you mentioned?

Thanks

Hi, sorry to bring back an old post like this. I'm actually facing a situation that might help me out with this. I'm ordering prescription Oakley sunglasses, and basically my two options are the Latch or Mainlink due to my strong prescription. I personally prefer the Mainlink, since they have an XL version, but since I am asian, I might have to do the same DIY that you did. Would you mind telling me where I can order the nose pads you mentioned?

Thanks
I used to buy them at the store but they aren't available anymore. I believe they are available in the marketplace forum. And there are non-Oakley made ones on eBay too.
They are the large pads from the Turbine.

I used to buy them at the store but they aren't available anymore. I believe they are available in the marketplace forum. And there are non-Oakley made ones on eBay too.
They are the large pads from the Turbine.

Great! I noticed few on amazon as well. I just have to make sure the ones for the Mainlink work for the XL model as well. Thanks!

Back