• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Old Member

Here are some more photos of my Oakley collection. The two backpacks are the same style, but one is large and the other is small. One of the photos shows them together. The t-shirts are all size Large. One of the t-shirts is white-on-white, embroidered, and difficult to read in the photograph, but it says "Oakley , Thermonuclear Protection". I have some more sunglasses that I will post this weekend.View attachment 721919View attachment 721920View attachment 721921View attachment 721922View attachment 721923View attachment 721924View attachment 721925View attachment 721926
I once had a shirt like the white one with the embroidered logo.
Loved it and wore it until it mysteriously disappeared. I blame my wife for that.

I am starting to list items for sale. I am having problems determining the proper model names and descriptions for some of them.

Post them here:

And If you have a SKU

post pictures of the ones you don’t know and we can give you the names and estimated value
Here is one I have not been able to identify. The lens is mirrored, and I believe it is made to be useful at nighttime. I have been able to identify some others, using the O-reviews website.
1587668010510.png

Back