• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Old X-Metal Stock(?)

The frames I snagged up during the cheap frame super sale, all hand damaged hinge stoppers.

So perhaps someone/something did release some returned damaged pairs to the public?

Or I just got unlucky several times in a row.

Most NOS conversations, are followed with a sale offer :)

The frames I snagged up during the cheap frame super sale, all hand damaged hinge stoppers.

So perhaps someone/something did release some returned damaged pairs to the public?

Nope, both the ones I got are fine. Flipped one to pay my rent but here’s the other one.
ECD0A789-87CC-461D-8F14-6DD44520061D.jpeg

I bought two pairs and both were 100% mint. I traded one to @Japanese Jellyfish and I still have the other.

F99406BF-B0CA-44D2-90B4-7F49FDFEBFAF.jpeg
BD13C935-CC5B-41B3-88CD-5EEF91E3EF90.jpeg
B9D0419D-D003-4B25-BD07-703284F173D6.jpeg

Nope, both the ones I got are fine.

Nope, both the ones I got are fine. Flipped one to pay my rent but here’s the other one.
View attachment 711488

Wait...you flipped me?!?! ;) Which if your Hatchet sale is any indication your rent went through the roof in the past year! The emeralds I put in them look fantastic though. And I can confirm the hinge stops are in perfect condition.
20190413_131625.jpg

Latest Posts

Back