• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Radar EV (Asia Fit)

AGC8

Oakley Beginner
Just received my Radar EV (AF) spec'd with Prizm Road lens. I found it odd there was no "Prizm" etched on the bottom of the lens. So I went on the Oakley Canada website. And as on my pair there is no "Prizm" etched. Just "Oakley" etched just above the nose bridge. Odd. This was the case on the non-Asia Fit version of the "Radar EV (no the Path or any of the others...the lens shape is slightly different. There are 3 sides on the "Radar EV" (std fit/Asia fit...On the Path and others there are 4. And you DO see Prizm on the 2nd "longest side closest to the side.

I tried spec-ing Prizm Field,, Prizm Golf...same thing. There is no "Prizm" etched at the bottom of the left lens. Not sure why they did this.

I thought I would have to request replacement lens or send it back.

If you ordered it custom through the Oakley Custom program, typically some of thos lenses lack lower etching in case you may want to have some other text etched instead.

If you ordered it custom through the Oakley Custom program, typically some of thos lenses lack lower etching in case you may want to have some other text etched instead.
Ok. Noted. And yes it was a Custom order. Bought it recently during the Black Friday Week. Saved almost $90.00.

Would any one have the URL for -- Radar EV (Asia Fit) replacement lenses? I Odd. I tried searching and came up empty. I did find the listing for standard fit "Radar EV Path replacement lenses"...but not Asia Fit.

Also, if you want to order replacement parts on their parts website..there's a 4 digit number. Talked to 2 Oakley reps....Live Chat..neither knew the number for my Custom Radar EV (Asia Fit)..I still have the number for my Custom Holbrook (Asia Fit). Any one??

Thanks.

Would any one have the URL for -- Radar EV (Asia Fit) replacement lenses? I Odd. I tried searching and came up empty. I did find the listing for standard fit "Radar EV Path replacement lenses"...but not Asia Fit.

Also, if you want to order replacement parts on their parts website..there's a 4 digit number. Talked to 2 Oakley reps....Live Chat..neither knew the number for my Custom Radar EV (Asia Fit)..I still have the number for my Custom Holbrook (Asia Fit). Any one??

Thanks.

There are no SKUs for custom glasses. Only for retail colorways.

As far as replacement lenses for Asia fit here is one: https://www.oakley.com/en-us/product/W0OO9275R

Back