• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New replacement lenses coming

This is good to hear! I want to get Prizm Road Black for my Radarlocks, Prizm Rose Gold Polar for my Holbrooks, though PRG probably won't come out until the holiday season.

I'm also looking forward to have Prizm Road Black available for my Flak 2.0 XL and/or Jawbreakers.
Prizm Rose Gold looks really nice from the outside, I'm curious for which frames this new lens will become available.

Just found a Prizm Trail Torch Jawbreaker lens on this Dutch website so these new lenses are definitely coming
Oakley Jawbreaker Prizm Trail Torch - Sportbrillenshop.nl - Premium Oakley Reseller
The picture of the lens on this site shows looks like a photo they made themselves but the lens looks real
resize.asp

I haven’t seen a separate Prizm Road Black lens yet

Does anyone knows if Oakley will start offering Prizm Black Polarized lenses on the Wind Jacket 2.0s?

I'm anxious to try out the new dark golf lenses. Hopefully, it'll help me find my ball when I lose it out in the desert lol. @Delorean2006 have you tried aftermarket lenses? I have a few polarized rose gold lenses that are great and clear as my original prizms.

Back