• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New T-Shirts From Oakley Vault

They do seem a little small. Also, I think they shrink in the wash a bit more than average because my old Larges and new Larges from Oakley range in size quite a bit

I agree 100% I have been noticing that lately. They definitely seem to shrink more than other shirts.

those Vault t´s shrink . . .
looks like they don´t have the same quality!?!

hmmm

Thats why I make em crazy by getting XXL which they have in back when not displayed often..in winter u sometimes can find better shirts...in Summer/ Spring they seem to be, as with O store, paper thin. I have shirts 7 years old going strong..machine wash on cold and dry on a hanger and they last but now the shirts are so thin they are almost transparent. And for me the shades of turquoise/neon green etc are just too loud I like the Black/Red/Brown/Navy type shirts- the thicker the better

Maybe it is just me but I like the new thin shirts. I find them greatly more comfortable then the thicker stock and breathes much better in the summer. I do not have an issue with the current t-shirts shrinking but the older shirts of yesteryear shrunk like crazy on me.