kittywiggum2

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone! I have recently gotten to getting my hands on some good looking Oakley gear that I missed out on like the Medusa helm and goggles and was hopping I could get some help in researching. Looking forward to what i'll find!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

RandyVH1983

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Hi there. Wouldn't call what I have a collection, but I own a few pairs. Mostly from stores. But I don't know much about Oakleys and especially vintage stuff. And that's why I'm here. To learn about stuff like Valves, Scars, and Minutes. Already tried to buy a minute, and it looks super. But for what I paid, I kind of would like to make sure what I got is real. Anyway, this site looks pretty cool. Think I'll have a look around. Thank you for having me.

StG

Oakley Expert
Germany
Hi there. Wouldn't call what I have a collection, but I own a few pairs. Mostly from stores. But I don't know much about Oakleys and especially vintage stuff. And that's why I'm here. To learn about stuff like Valves, Scars, and Minutes. Already tried to buy a minute, and it looks super. But for what I paid, I kind of would like to make sure what I got is real. Anyway, this site looks pretty cool. Think I'll have a look around. Thank you for having me.
Hi :welcome:

New Threads