• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to Oakley's

kittywiggum2

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone! I have recently gotten to getting my hands on some good looking Oakley gear that I missed out on like the Medusa helm and goggles and was hopping I could get some help in researching. Looking forward to what i'll find!

Hi there. Wouldn't call what I have a collection, but I own a few pairs. Mostly from stores. But I don't know much about Oakleys and especially vintage stuff. And that's why I'm here. To learn about stuff like Valves, Scars, and Minutes. Already tried to buy a minute, and it looks super. But for what I paid, I kind of would like to make sure what I got is real. Anyway, this site looks pretty cool. Think I'll have a look around. Thank you for having me.

Hi there. Wouldn't call what I have a collection, but I own a few pairs. Mostly from stores. But I don't know much about Oakleys and especially vintage stuff. And that's why I'm here. To learn about stuff like Valves, Scars, and Minutes. Already tried to buy a minute, and it looks super. But for what I paid, I kind of would like to make sure what I got is real. Anyway, this site looks pretty cool. Think I'll have a look around. Thank you for having me.
Hi :welcome:

Back