• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the forum!

WhatsElias

Oakley Beginner
Premium Member
Hello! I am a 20 year old Oakley enthusiast residing in Florida. I have owned various bags and eyewear throughout the years and have been a big fan of the brand growing up. Just recently, I have taken a deep dive into exploring the brand's older designs! I guess it is safe to say I have fallen down the Oakley rabbit hole!

I am presently absorbed by the brand's watches (specifically the Time Bomb and Icon models) and just purchased my first Oakley timepiece today through a Japanese auction. It is a titanium Time Bomb Icon with a white dial that appears to be in great condition. I am so excited for it to arrive! As a newer enthusiast I am eager to learn more about these special watches from you experts out there!

My dream watch is a full sized Time Bomb in titanium with either a grey or white dial. I would absolutely love to get my hands on one if the price is right. If anyone has any leads or is interested in parting with one from their personal collection please message me!
Knowledgeable Oakley enthusiasts interested in sharing their passion with someone just getting started, please message me as well! I would love to learn more and am excited to join this community!

Elias

Last edited:
Hello! I am a 20 year old Oakley enthusiast residing in Florida. I have owned various bags and eyewear throughout the years and have been a big fan of the brand growing up. Just recently, I have taken a deep dive into exploring the brand's older designs! I guess it is safe to say I have fallen down the Oakley rabbit hole!

I am presently absorbed by the brand's watches (specifically the Time Bomb and Icon models) and just purchased my first Oakley timepiece today through a Japanese auction. It is a titanium Time Bomb Icon with a white dial that appears to be in great condition. I am so excited for it to arrive! As a newer enthusiast I am eager learn more about these special watches from you experts out there!

My dream watch is a full sized Time Bomb in titanium with either a grey or white dial. I would absolutely love to get my hands on one if the price is right. If anyone has any leads or is interested in parting with one from their personal collection please message me!
Knowledgeable Oakley enthusiasts interested in sharing their passion with someone just getting started, please message me as well! I would love to learn more and am excited to join this community!

Elias
Welcome to the forum E..... have fun!

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool:🤙

20220927_212955_HowzitBrah.jpg

Back