• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the forum

You have options... there are guys here who can help you rebuild your juliets and there are ways to find orbitals and parts... just get in here and look around on the different threads and use the search to look for sales post and threads on topic. When you reach the requirement level to PM @THE X-MAN would be good to talk to. he has a website as well.... I am positive if you put in the time here we can help you get your prized J's fixed up and maybe get some ultra cool lenses in them!

You have options... there are guys here who can help you rebuild your juliets and there are ways to find orbitals and parts... just get in here and look around on the different threads and use the search to look for sales post and threads on topic. When you reach the requirement level to PM @THE X-MAN would be good to talk to. he has a website as well.... I am positive if you put in the time here we can help you get your prized J's fixed up and maybe get some ultra cool lenses in them!

Thanks! I reached out to the X-Man via his website. He suggested I join the forum. Been searching threads. I will put in the time to find the parts and rebuild. I’ve been looking at eBay for a replacement/backup pair. I just don’t know what a fair price is. Many of the adds seem sketchy. Probably should hold off and find them here.

Thanks! I reached out to the X-Man via his website. He suggested I join the forum. Been searching threads. I will put in the time to find the parts and rebuild. I’ve been looking at eBay for a replacement/backup pair. I just don’t know what a fair price is. Many of the adds seem sketchy. Probably should hold off and find them here.
You will fare far better here if you are not familiar with all the landmines on ebay. If you see a pair for under $300 and it is used, maybe needs a tune, then that is a good deal. If you pay more than $300 you should expect it to be tuned and in wearable condition including lenses. When you are able to post in the exchange you can put up a "buying" thread and I feel like someone out there has some parts and could help.

This fella is another great resource we are lucky to have and he might be able to help as well... We call him Zach... cause thats like you know... his name 😂

Back