• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the x metal game

The Juliet’s would be a pair of plasma with emerald lenses. Which lenses don’t matter to me bc I gotta get scripts put into them anyway

The Juliet’s would be a pair of plasma with emerald lenses. Which lenses don’t matter to me bc I gotta get scripts put into them anyway
[/QUOTE

plasma is great for colored lenses like ice,violet, emerald etc. if it is clear scripts your putting in I would go with a different frame then.

Prob would go with a fuse rx lens color. From what I understand from this forum they are the “go to” rx lens company for the x metals

I hate to say it but I think the bug has bit me more like a tick. Latched on and not going anywhere lol. I have a couple frames within the x metal line I like. (Not all. Only half of them). I d like a pair of romeo 2s. Xx. And maybe half x’s. Those are the only one I feel look right with my eye cavity. Which all mine won’t be everyday wear but will be worn for sure. Thank you for the welcome
If you like your juliets try a xx for sure mate. They big bigger than a juliet in the orbital and have the awesome hammer stem arms same as the polished juliet! The xx seem to be harder to find though unfortunately. Where in the world are you? Plenty of members here hoarding some away

With that being said I also have a standing ovation for another pair of Juliet’s. Which would be better? Half’s or Juliet’s. I know half’s were the “step child’s” of the xmetal line but need good opinions

Juliets were designed and marketed as a female pair and Romeos were their male counterpart so I'd recommend getting a romeo instead of another ladies pair...

Juliets were designed and marketed as a female pair and Romeos were their male counterpart so I'd recommend getting a romeo instead of another ladies pair...

Sorry didnt mean to assume gender

Back