• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to X metal, but remember being obsessed with them in the 90s

Do you happen to know where I might be able to find a fit guide for the X-Metals? I have a relatively narrow face.... I'm wondering which model would be the best fit for me.

Thanks again
This guide should help you

Such much reading ahead for you, welcome - this place will enable your X Metal addiction like no other place....

Sounds like a Penny would be a good first frame for you :) (Here is a pic of an X Metal finish with custom aftermarket lenses)

D8B3B567-4482-41D1-9E13-13AF1FF7762C.jpeg

E4D30308-DB47-496D-92DF-E8BD8FF0F9F7.jpeg

B516207D-43EA-4066-955A-C59B8F9ED163.jpeg

Do a lot of people essentially have this backstory?

I vividly remember seeing a pair of Juliet's as a little kid and thinking they were ******* badass. :cool-20:

And then I forgot about them for 20 years until now haha.
I’ve had ruby Juliets since the first X Men movie and have picked up a few other frames along the way. I think everyone’s obsession with X Metal started with X Men, Michael Jordan, or Mission Impossible 2.

I’ve had ruby Juliets since the first X Men movie and have picked up a few other frames along the way. I think everyone’s obsession with X Metal started with X Men, Michael Jordan, or Mission Impossible 2.

I am debating picking up a pair of half-x's that are on ebay right now.

What are your thoughts on this pair? (pricewise, and authenticity wise)

Back