• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Valves w polarized fire iridium

?? Wait, is there some sort of issue I’m missing?

I created this thread last week prior to being eligible for the exchange. I was told by a member that I had to be here for 2 weeks before making such a post. Once I was eligible, I reposted this in the exchange because that’s where I was under the impression it was required to be posted. For whatever reason, the thread was locked and I started receiving PMs from various members, expressing their interest . @ChinoTJ was one of the guys that pm’ed me expressing interest, even providing pictures of his other valves to show that he’s a fan/collector, not just someone who was going to flip them - something I specified in my post. I’m sorry if someone was disappointed, but ChinoTJ expressed the most sincere interest, so I responded solely to his PM
As English its not my first language, sometimes i get confused or dont get the meaning of some comments or posts.
I have been a member here for a little over a year now and to be honest i dont know if we are breaking any rules, and i have read the forum rules.

@flyer could you be so kind and explain what you meant by your post

Great to see the community giving to each other, really cool @MinC13 .

If you are feeling generous in the future, I have seen give away threads in the exchange area. I don’t know if that’s a rule, or if a give away a can go anywhere, but either way your spreading goodness and joy so congratulations to you!

An update on this thread, the Valves has made their way to TJ Mexico, thanks to @MinC13 for his generosity, i will make sure they receive a good home and be well taken care off.
20200826_221435.jpg
20200826_221453.jpg
20200826_221511.jpg

Latest Posts

Back