• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie here

Hi Zach-
Apologies for the delay. Would much appreciate some assistance. How best to coordinate with you?
Kris
Can get ahold of me on Instagram I have the same username there. Or make at least 15 posts here on the forums and you can send me a pm on here that way.

Can get ahold of me on Instagram I have the same username there. Or make at least 15 posts here on the forums and you can send me a pm on here that way.
Hey Zach,

New member here. Recently found my pair of Juliet X-Metals after many years. Similar to the original poster I need some new flex couplers to tighten the nose bridge. Without the proper tools I don't want to attempt the tune up myself. No Instagram or I would contact you over there. Also located in California. Can you send me a PM?

Hey Zach,

New member here. Recently found my pair of Juliet X-Metals after many years. Similar to the original poster I need some new flex couplers to tighten the nose bridge. Without the proper tools I don't want to attempt the tune up myself. No Instagram or I would contact you over there. Also located in California. Can you send me a PM?
Can send me and email at zwc0442@yahoo.com

Back