• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie with eyes on Monster Dog Wiskey

Long time Oakley lover (~1995) first time forum member. Had a pair of Monster Dog Wiskey that I got in NYC about 10 years ago. They were such a perfect fit and feel that I usually forgot they were on. Was at the beach recently and got nailed by a wave as I looked toward one of my kids. The worse feeling ever as I felt them come off my face under water...
Need some newbie guidance as to how best to put a call out for a pair of Monster Dog Wiskey.
Thanks!

If you're anything like me, when the curves of an MD meet the contours of your facial spectrum and they instantly mesh and begin to dance and make love right there on your face.

Unfortunately the whiskey pair has become popular as of late due to its ability to be "cleared".....so finding one at a good price wont be too easy

If you're anything like me, when the curves of an MD meet the contours of your facial spectrum and they instantly mesh and begin to dance and make love right there on your face.

Unfortunately the whiskey pair has become popular as of late due to its ability to be "cleared".....so finding one at a good price wont be too easy
Well, that went from full on erotica, to a boner kill in 2 scentences...

My thoughts exactly on the beloved MD

That will never happen I'm going to be buried with them.

Nah you'll send em to me before that....

20180817_214633.jpg

Back